I am currently accepting guest posts for The Recovering Perfectionist and am excited that you want to join the community!
I am a lifestyle blogger, open to many options, but these are the main areas I focus on in
The Recovering Perfectionist:
- Health (Mental and Physical)
Maybe I shouldn’t have to say this, but here is goes:
- Be respectful
This covers everything really. If I feel I need to be more specific, I will update this section. (P.S. – In case you were wondering, I have been plagiarized before, and it hurt me deeply. I will never ever take credit for your work.)
How Do I Submit My Guest Post?
- Make sure your post is at least 500 words.
- Proofread your post. (I’m an English teacher, I can tell if you didn’t. I won’t waste my time if you didn’t give me enough respect to edit you post.) If you want and easy way to proofread, use Grammarly. That’s what I use to double-check myself. (Link at bottom of page.)
- Write a three sentence bio about yourself and include it at the bottom of your post. (Feel free to include a link to your blog! I’m happy to help boost your traffic!)
- Attach your headshot.
- Attach any images you would like for me to include. (They must be public domain. Don’t steal people. It’s not cool.)
- E-mail all of this to email@example.com with subject line “Elizabeth Auwarter Guest Post”. (Please make sure to put that subject line. I get a lot of e-mails, and I don’t want to miss your e-mail.)
Within a week of your submission, I will tell you whether I will be publishing it on my blog.
What Happens If I Get Published?
You will be famous, well, at least among my readers. They are awesome people, and I am happy that I get to introduce you to them.
I will promote your post on all my social media platforms. Please promote the post on your social media platforms as well.
Happy blogging my friends! I look forward to reading what you have to say!